Okay, these technically say "cracker" in the name, but they are totally cookies!
Graham Cracker cookie recipe:
2 1/4 cup flour
1 cup dark brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
7 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into cubes and very cold
1/3 cup honey
1 tablespoon of molasses
5 tablespoons of whole milk (or cream works too)
1 tsp vanilla
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine the flour, sugar, soda, salt & cinnamon in the bowl of a food processor. Or you can whisk together in a a bowl.
- Next add the butter and mix until you have coarse meal. If using a food processor use the pulse method until you have the desired consistency. If mixing in a bowl, mix with a fork or cut the butter in with a pastry tool.
- in a separate bowl mix together the honey, molasses, milk and vanilla. Then add to the flour mixture and mix until the dough barely comes together.
- dump dough out onto lightly floured piece of plastic wrap and pat into a flat square, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours and up to overnight.
- remove from fridge and roll out dough about 1/4" thick, cut into squares using a pizza cutter, or cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters.
-place onto parchment lined baking sheets, and sprinkle topping on top of each cookie, then stab each cookie with a fork making about 3-4 rows of holes. Then bake in a 325 degree oven for about 7-10 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges.